We’re pleased to announce the preliminary program is confirmed for the 8th Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition, to be held June 6-8, 2018 in Prince George, BC. We have a line-up of thought-leaders and insiders from bioenergy, biofuels, bioproducts and renewable energy sectors in North America and Europe, with more to come, including:
- George Heyman – BC Minister of Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Perry Toms – CEO, Steeper Energy (Denmark/Canada)
- Benedict McAleenan – Head, Biomass UK (United Kingdom)
- David Dodds – President, Dodds & Associates (USA)
- Joel Stone – President, Convergince Advisers (USA)
- Seth Walker – Senior Bioenergy Economist, FutureMetrics (USA)
- Anna Tenje – Mayor, Vaxjo, Sweden (Sweden)
- Donny Van Somer – Chief, Kwadacha First Nation (Canada)
- Lyn Hall – Mayor, Prince George, BC (Canada)
- Mike Morris – MLA, Prince George-Mackenzie (Canada)
- Gordon Murray – Executive Director, Wood Pellet Association of Canada (Canada)
- Derek Nighbor – CEO, Forest Products Association of Canada (Canada)
Stay tuned for more speaker announcements in the coming days and weeks.
Trade Show – Don’t Miss Out!
Book your space now. There are still some booths available in the main hall, where we will be hosting all breaks and social functions, including our buffet-style luncheons and dinner.
Our revamped format means a larger and more diverse expo. With all the meals and networking events taking place on the trade show floor, exhibitors are at the centre of the action, getting extended, direct and immediate access to an audience of decision-makers from the forestry and bioenergy sectors.
Early-bird pricing is still in effect. Register now and join us at Canada’s largest bioeconomy conference.
Also at the 2018 Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition:
- The largest biomass trade show in Canada
- Wood Products Safety Workshop, hosted by Wood Pellet Association of Canada
- Community Energy Workshop
- In-conference Business-to-Business meeting opportunities
- Industry tour