Do you know someone who has made an outstanding contribution to the bioenergy industry and deserves to be recognized as such? We want to hear from you.
The Founders’ Award in Bioenergy Excellence will be presented at the 7th International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition to acknowledge and celebrate achievement as a champion of the bioenergy sector.
- Nominees will preferably be an individual, but may also be a business, association or other organization.
- Nominee should exemplify vision, innovation and leadership in advancing the industry in tangible ways.
- Nominee can be from any jurisdiction, but preference will be given to nominees who have added value and/or raised the profile of the Canadian bioenergy industry domestically and on the world stage.
- Nominees should be available to attend the 7th International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition, June 15-17, 2016 in Prince George.
- Nominations should be made in writing and submitted digitally.
- Each Nominee requires just one Nominator to be considered.
- Nominators should include the following information in their submission:
- Your own name, title, organization, contact phone number and email.
- The name, title, organization, contact phone number and email of the Nominee.
- A brief description of why you think the Nominee is deserving of the Founders’ Award in Bioenergy Excellence, including a summary of the Nominee’s significant accomplishments in the bioenergy sector.
- A brief summary of the Nominee’s CV, including relevant education, professional and/or volunteer experience.
- Any other supporting documentation you deem relevant.
Nominations due: Monday, February 29, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. PST
Nominations should be submitted in PDF form via email to: email@example.com
Any questions about this Call for Nominations should be directed by email to Cam McAlpine at firstname.lastname@example.org